What is DTF?
DTF (Direct To Film) transfers are heat transfers that allow for vibrant full-color printing.
How it works
DTF is a technique that prints a design directly onto a special film that allows you to press on any colored garments.
- Excellent stretchability and durability
- Smooth, matte finish
- Extremely versatile, can be applied to nearly any fabric (100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, tri-blends, mesh, canvas, etc)
• Pre heat press to 295F
• Pre press garmet for 5 secs to remove moisture
• Position DTF transfer on garment
• Press for 10 secs directly on transfer using medium pressure
• Let transfer cool to touch and peel transfer
• Place parchement/teflon over transfer
• Press for 5 secs on medium pressure
If a specific courier is required please add in notes section otherwise we chose fastest option within price range