What is DTF?
DTF (Direct To Film) transfers are heat transfers that allow for vibrant full-color printing.
How it works
DTF is a technique that prints a design directly onto a special film that allows you to press on any colored garments.
- Excellent stretchability and durability
- Smooth, matte finish
- Extremely versatile, can be applied to nearly any fabric (100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton/poly blends, tri-blends, mesh, canvas, etc)
• Pre heat press to 295F
• Pre press garmet for 5 secs to remove moisture
• Position DTF transfer on garment
• Press for 10 secs directly on transfer using medium pressure
• Let transfer cool to touch and peel transfer
• Place parchement/teflon over transfer
• Press for 5 secs on medium pressure
If a specific courier is required please add in notes section. Otherwise we chose fastest option within price range. DO NOT select couriers for P.O Box addresses.
Please note that when shipping with Canada Post they only allow one box per order, so for larger orders please select a courier.