Universal White is used as a base coat on your tumbler.
CraftNique Universal White is highly pigmented for great coverage using only 1 to 2 coats.
Easy to use, waterbased, adheres to most clean & wax-free surfaces
- Use as a primer & bonding undercoat/base coat
- Easily tinted with just a small dab of CraftNique Color Boutique Concentrated Colors to make endless color combinations
- Water Clean up - All brushes can be rinsed with Water!
- Easy to Use - Can be Brushed or Sprayed. Self leveling
- Environmentally Safe - Low V.O.C - No Toxic Chemicals used and No Strong Odor
- Quick Drying - 1 to 2 Hours. Can be re-coated every 3 - 4 hours
- Scratch and Chemical Resistant
- Made in the USA
Protection is definitely needed if you are sanding or spraying the products. In that case, a mask is definitely recommended. CrystaLac has been making coatings for almost 40 years and is a safe alternative to epoxy.
Pressing Images would like you to err on the side of caution and we always recommend the use of personal protection (masks and gloves) when using any type of coatings.