Faster Speed. Greater Productivity
Start building your product decoration business with the Sawgrass SG500 dye-sublimation printer. The perfect printer for the hobbyist or moonlighter, the SG500 fits comfortably on a desktop, and prints on media up to 8.5" x 14" (22 x 36 cm). This allows you to apply custom artwork to a wide variety of popular, high-profit items, from mugs and coasters to phone cases and awards.
The SG500 has the compact footprint and rugged reliability of its predecessor, the SG400, but has been updated from the inside out to perform more efficiently, connect more easily, and deliver better output than ever. The SG500 offers WiFi connectivity, improved resolution, and an impressive array of mechanical improvements. Every SG500 printer is also backed by lifetime tech support and a 2-year warranty, providing you with complete peace of mind.
Every Sawgrass SG500 comes with a free license to CreativeStudio, the only design tool built specifically for sublimation. CreativeStudio takes the frustration out of creation by including built-in product templates, thousands of ready-to-use designs, and seamless integration with your Sawgrass SG500 printer. An individual account is included with every Sawgrass printer purchase, and a premium membership is available for unlimited access to additional features and artwork.
Sawgrass Print Manager
Because different materials and papers affect the way colors appear on sublimated items, it's important to adjust the ink output to ensure optimal quality. Sawgrass Print Manager is a software utility that automatically makes those adjustments for you. Print Manager works in the background, managing the flow of color information from your digital artwork to your Sawgrass printer. This reduces wasted ink (saving you money) and ensures the colors on your finished products are as accurate and vibrant as possible.
SubliJet UHD Ink
Sawgrass' flagship sublimation ink is now better than ever, delivering richer, more vibrant color on both hard and soft substrates, including heat transfer vinyl. When purchasing the SG500, 20ml cartridges are included with the printer.
The SG500 is backward-compatible with SG400 accessories, so if you already own a bypass tray for the SG400, you will be able to continue using it. This allows you to print on media up to 51'Â long (1295 mm).
- Sawgrass SG500 Dye-Sublimation Printer
- Sawgrass SubliJet-UHD CMYK Ink Cartridges: Starter Ink Kit (20ml)
- Sawgrass Print Manager (SPM)
- Sawgrass CreativeStudio Design Software
- USB Cable and Power Cord
- WiFi Connectivity
- Next-Generation Processor
- Self-Maintenance Mode
- Modulated Dot Technology for Optimal Image Output
- Backward-compatible with SG400 Accessories and Bypass Tray
- Maximum Media Size: 8.5" x 14" (215 x 355mm)
- Maximum Media Size (With Optional Bypass Tray): 8.5" x 51' (215 x 1295mm)
- Maximum Print Resolution: 4880x1200 dpi
- Resolutions and Print Speeds: High Speed (600x600 dpi) 15 seconds; High Quality (600x600 dpi) 29 seconds; Advanced Photo (1200x600 dpi) 48 seconds; Ultra Fine Photo (4880x1200 dpi) 6 minutes 40 seconds
- Ink: SubliJet-UHD CMYK Cartridges
- Dimensions: 15.75" x 17.25" x 8.5" (399 x 437 x 213mm)
- Dimensions with Optional Bypass Tray: 15.75" x 28.5" x 23" (399 x 725 x 586mm)
- 2-Year Warranty with Lifetime Tech Support